This Dutch-style windmill was moved in 1841 from Plumlov, where it had been located for some time.
In 1883 the new owners decided to move the mill from town property to their own private land. The mill fell into disrepair following the war. The roof was repaired in 1956, and in 1965 the structure was declared a national technical monument.
The mill is officially closed to the public, but interested parties can make arragements with the owner of the neighbouring building.